1. Relative Information of the Data Controller
Company: Cresory – NIF: TBC
Address: Francisco Silvela 42, 28028, Madrid, Spain
Tel. +34 637 291 441 / +34 608 58 31 57
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at Cresory we process the data you provide us with for some or all of the following purposes:
- Buying/selling goods and services.
- Sending commercial information from the entity by post, e-mail or other means.
- Accounting, administration, invoicing, collection and returns management
- Providing a service
- Post-sales and loyalty service
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, until its deletion is requested, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Unequivocal consent
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Banks and financial entities
- Documentation disposa managers
- Advertising and marketing entity
- Accountancy/Consultancy for an accounting
In particular, the user accepts that all his or her personal data will be completely transferred to the Aplázame S.L. (NIF B-87074977) from the moment you have started to contract the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the form of payment.This acceptance is extended to third party entities that would have to access the files for the
good purpose of the financing contract.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether Cresory is processing personal data concerning you or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion where, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to oppose the processing of your data. Cresory will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to transfer the data, as well as withdrawing the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can do so through the enabled links below
- To exercise your right of Access write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To exercise your right of Rectification write to email@example.com
- To exercise your right of Withdrawal (deletion) write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To exercise your right to Limit Processing write to email@example.com
- To exercise your right of Opposition write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To exercise your right of Portability write to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact us by mail at the following address: Francisco Silvela 42, 28028, Madrid, Spain enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname(s), e-mail address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request. Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.